activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Netlancer <>
Subject mqtt subscription information not removed from persistence store
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 17:47:04 GMT

  I am using activemq-5.10-SNAPSHOT codebase for mqtt. I tried the
following scenario

client c1 ( clientid1) connects, subscribes to topic A , unsubscribes
topic A and disconnects.
client c1 ( clientid1) connects back again, the callbacks for
addConsumer/removeConsumer gets called for topic A.

The restoreDurableSubs in MQTTProtocolConverter does a subscribe for the
topic even though client c1 has unsubscribed.

the persistence store configured is leveldb.  I have not tried with kahadb.

The behavior is same for paho client and mqtt-client.

Please, let me know if this is a defect