activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.10 release date?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 16:47:25 GMT
I upgraded camel to the 2.12.3 which includes the security upgrade.
There are also various test fixes that came in the past days that stabilized
the builds. I also enabled the CI builds on the ASF servers (both java6 and
java7).

I think the trunk is now stable and we can start closing down on the 5.10.0
and 5.9.1 releases.

For 5.9.1 I believe the lazy consensus was on spin off a maintenance branch off
of the 5.9.0 tag and only apply targeted fixes. I will prepare a list of the
patches since 5.9.0 and my take on what should be merged.

On 5.10.0 there are still some 45 issues open. Some of them depend on a qpid
proton release. Not sure if we could get things going in the qpid community.
If not we may have to move them to a 5.10.1. I will go to the list of issues
and try to defer what's not urgent. I have the cycles to start release builds
as soon as this weekend or early next week.

Thoughts?
Hadrian