activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ 5.10.0 release
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 18:46:33 GMT
Yes, the goal is still to release asap. I did run full tests and the trunk is 
stable. There are a few fixes I committed today and I want a confirmation from 
Jenkins that nightly builds work too. There are a couple of known intermittent 
failures in mqtt I may have to disable or try to fix today.

Cheers,
Hadrian


On Wednesday 05 March 2014 13:09:57 Paul Gale wrote:
> Given that both CXF and Camel have been released are there any remaining
> issues preventing the ActiveMQ 5.10 release from being cut?
> 
> If none, can 5.10 be released this week?
> 
> Thanks,
> Paul
> 
> On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Will do. Looks like we're waiting for the vote on cxf 2.7.10 then. As
> > soon as artifacts are published I'll release camel and then activemq.
> > Hadrian
> >
> > On 02/06/2014 02:50 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
> >> On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 12:25 AM, Paul Gale <paul.n.gale@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>> Hi,
> >>>
> >>> If release 5.10.0 of ActiveMQ is going to be cut then you might as
> >>> well update the bundled Camel from 2.12.1 to 2.12.2, no? According to
> >>> the Camel site this dot release contains 145 fixes.
> >>>
> >>>  Yes I have logged ticket for this
> >>
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5030
> >>
> >> We need to release Camel first and then upgrade AMQ to include the
> >> latest Camel release.
> >> The Camel source code on 2.12 branch is ready for release, so if you
> >> have free cycles then IMHO its better to start with Camel and then
> >> afterwards AMQ.
> >>
> >>  Thanks,
> >>
> >>> Paul
> >>>
> >>> On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 3:32 PM,  <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> >>>> Hi Hadrian,
> >>>>
> >>>> I have some OSGi related enhancements and fixes to push, but nothing
> >>>> blocker
> >>>> for the release (the blockers haven been already pushed).
> >>>>
> >>>> Regards
> >>>> JB
> >>>>
> >>>> On 2014-02-05 18:15, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
> >>>>> I have enough cycles to cut a 5.10.0 this week off of the current
> >>>>> trunk as Hiram suggested. Is there any issue/fix I should wait for?
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Thanks,
> >>>>> Hadrian
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On 02/03/2014 10:41 AM, Hiram Chirino wrote:
> >>>>>> I think it's safest to to just call trunk 5.10 now since it
is
> >>>>>> taking away some functionality.  Would be nice to get some RCs
going
> >>>>>> soon since trunk is stable right now.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea
> >>>>>> <hzbarcea@gmail.com>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>> Hi,
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> I am still planning to release 5.9.1. We need to figure
out if we
> >>>>>>> want
> >>>>>>> to
> >>>>>>> cut 5.9.1 off of the current trunk at a stable checkpoint,
or
> >>>>>>> branch it
> >>>>>>> off
> >>>>>>> 5.9.0 and just select the relevant patches. While the feedback
on
> >>>>>>> this
> >>>>>>> list
> >>>>>>> is not conclusive (and I personally favor the 1st approach)
I
> >>>>>>> believe most
> >>>>>>> would favor the 2nd approach. Last week there were over
200 patches
> >>>>>>> that
> >>>>>>> we'd have to look through and backport. The fastest we could
get
> >>>>>>> through
> >>>>>>> this the sooner we'll have the release, I hope before mid
Feb.
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Cheers,
> >>>>>>> Hadrian
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> On 01/30/2014 03:31 PM, kal123 wrote:
> >>>>>>>> There were post for cutting 5.9.1 any update on timeline
for this?
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> --
> >>>>>>>> View this message in context:
> >>>>>>>> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/activemq-5-9-1-tp4677074.htm
> >>>>>>>>l Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev mailing list archive at
Nabble.com.
> 

Mime
View raw message