activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "sait.xuc" <xus...@163.com>
Subject Replicated KahaDB Have finished, I want share my code
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 05:51:04 GMT
HI, ALL,
    I have finished replicated kahaDB store, I use zookeeper to elect
master, and n slave node.
    satisfied this features: (from:
http://activemq.apache.org/kahadb-master-slave.html)
    Journal level replication (The translates into lower overhead to the
master to replicate records).
    Support for multiple slaves.
    Support to dynamically add slaves at runtime.
   Uses multiple concurrent data transfer sessions to do an initial slave
synchronization.
   Big slave synchronizations can be resumed so synchronization progress is
not lost if a slave is restarted.
   A configurable minimum number of replicas allows you to pause processing
until the data has been       guaranteed to be replicated enough times.

   This is  a part of my configure (activemq.xml):
                                 <persistenceFactory>
                                        <bean
class="org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.replicated.ReplicatedKahaDBPersistenceFactory"

                                                <property name="replicas"
value="3" />
                                                <property name="bind"
value="tcp://0.0.0.0:61619" />
                                                <property name="zkAddress"
value="192.168.0.116:2181,192.168.0.112:2181,192.168.0.112:2182" />
                                                <property name="zkPath"
value="/pinganmq/mqserver" />
                                                <property name="hostname"
value="192.168.0.112:61619;192.168.0.112:63616" />
                                                <property name="clusterName"
value="test-cluster" />
                                                <property name="myid"
value="9" />
                                                <property
name="dataDirectory" value="${activemq.data}" />
                                        </bean>
                                </persistenceFactory>
     I apply to share my code, I code base on activemq 5.8
     hope every activemq expert  give directions, and improve my code.
     so, please tell How can i commit my code for replicated kahaDB.
                                               Thanks by wait.xuc