activemq-dev mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.10 release date?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 01:59:55 GMT
It would be good to have more frequent releases.   After a period of time,
the amount of time to create a release grows fast since the delays in
getting a release out mean more changes coming at the same time.  That's not
to mention the need for extraordinary organization skills for the release
manager.  300+ commits is huge.

If there are some smaller tasks that can be split off, I'll take a look.  My
availability is low now (perhaps 2-3 hours a week), but I can help.  Next
week, I may have some extra time to spare.

By the way, what needs to be done?  Running the full set of test and working
through issues in the test results?  Opening discussion on 5.10 bugs?  I
started looking at a couple of Jira entries and didn't get responses for
follow-up; let me move those toward closure...