activemq-dev mailing list archives

From netlancer <netlan...@mobigraph.co>
Subject mqtt subscription information not removed from persistence store
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 17:45:15 GMT
Hi, I am using activemq-5.10-SNAPSHOT codebase for mqtt. I tried the
following scenarioclient c1 ( clientid1) connects, subscribes to topic A ,
unsubscribes topic A and disconnects.client c1 ( clientid1) connects back
again, the callbacks for addConsumer/removeConsumer gets called for topic
A.The restoreDurableSubs in MQTTProtocolConverter does a subscribe for the
topic even though client c1 has unsubscribed.the persistence store
configured is leveldb.  I have not tried with kahadb.The behavior is same
for paho client and mqtt-client.Please, let me know if this is a
defectThanks,nl