activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Johan Edstrom <seij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node.JS Client Library for Accessing Apache ActiveMQ
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 22:54:13 GMT
If you want to use the broker, I'm pretty sure you'll be fine with stomp.js and web sockets,
for jmx, sure Jolokia would be great. There are several ways of slicing and dicing this, spray
is also interesting from a purely asynchronous perspective as are many other frameworks.

Sent from my pressure cooker.