activemq-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: "Upgrading" Web Console to AngularJS/Bootstrap...
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:32:55 GMT
That's great, Zakeria!  The Angular stuff isn't too hard.  Looks like
you've put together a pretty nice looking console.  I'm not jazzed
about merely doing an "upgrade" of the tech.  I'd like to make the
application work better, too.  Although, I guess a good first draft
would be to modernize the existing functionality and then worry about
revamping things to be a bit more robust.  WDYT?