activemq-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: "Upgrading" Web Console to AngularJS/Bootstrap...
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:38:19 GMT
Yeah, I just want to hear folks chime in on whether they think this is
the right way to go with the code.  It definitely needs a "facelift",
so that folks can get excited about working on it.  What I have done
with the "angularization" is to just set up Spring-MVC-based REST
services to feed the UI.  This wasn't too much of a jump away from
what's there, since it already uses Spring.  And, for the type of
traffic the webconsole should expect, I think Spring-MVC is just fine.
 Other than that, the site is one main html file with a bunch of
partials for the different screens.