activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Work on Apollo
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 00:51:07 GMT
Hi all,

An update:

My former repo at https://github.com/lhazlewood/
activemq/tree/trunk/activemq-shiro is now out of date: I basically created
that repository before ActiveMQ moved to git.  Now that ActiveMQ is on git,
I've picked up from where I left off there in a personal local clone of the
ActiveMQ git repo.

Anyway, the good news is that I'm about to attach a patch for the final
Shiro integration, hopefully to be included in the 5.10 release.

We've worked out pretty much all of the kinks, and have 100% test coverage,
with weeks of integration testing in multiple environments.  We're now
using it in production at Stormpath, so I'm comfortable marking the work as
'done' to be included in the main ActiveMQ branch.

I'll attach the patch today asap!

Best,

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood