activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Zakeria Hassan <zak.hassan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ Browser Pagination
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 17:49:55 GMT
Hi Ashwini,

This project as you know is a community driven project and I plan on
sending in a pull request soon. However, there is a road map that is put in
place currently and you can contact Daniel Kulp for more details about this
roadmap. This is something that the community is discussing currently. I
invite you to join this community and share any feedback on the design I
created. Just to keep this conversation transparent I've CC'd the ActiveMQ
community to get their input.

I will be sending in a pull request very soon once I've tested the new
updates to the console.

Cheers,
Zak
@Prospect1010
" *Before software can be reusable it first has to be usable.* "
--Ralph Johnson