activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Zakeria Hassan <zak.hassan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Upgrading" Web Console to AngularJS/Bootstrap...
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:41:32 GMT
In terms of looks I think we have a running example already done in my
repo. We don't want to only create a console that looks great but rather we
want to add value (features, UX, etc). Lets get a list of all the problems
we have in the console here in this discussion and tackle them one by one.

What features that don't exist do we need?
What problems exist that we need to solve?
How will this improve the end user experience?