activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Zakeria Hassan <zak.hassan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Upgrading" Web Console to AngularJS/Bootstrap...
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:40:50 GMT
Hi James,

We can definitely collaborate and make this web console a much better
experience for users. I usually get on IRC after work, it would be great to
chat with you. I know Angular.js so its great to have someone else that
knows it too.  Are you online > 7:00pm (EST). Only one thing we need is
lots of issues created so in case people ask why. We can point to some
existing issues. Anyway we will chat on IRC and come up with a solid plan.

Thanks,
Zak