activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Zakeria Hassan <zak.hassan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Upgrading" Web Console to AngularJS/Bootstrap...
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:12:24 GMT
Hi,

I agree with Hadrian, we want everyone's input. Lets keep it in the mailing
list because its easier to reference and get our community input. Anything
we can discuss on IRC can but done on this mailing list.
Totally want everyone's input and I want to work in an open transparent
way. So lets keep this conversation flowing and the ideas pouring.

Thanks,
Zak
@Prospect1010