activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Zakeria Hassan <zak.hassan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node.JS Client Library for Accessing Apache ActiveMQ
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 23:32:45 GMT
Hi Johan,

I wanted to consolidate all those methods of accessing stuff into one
client library with a simple.

> npm install activemq-node

Also from a user perspective I think this is something that would get
people excited because now their IT staff save time in development because
they have a library.

Just googling "connecting to activemq from Node.js" it seems that people
are searching.

Developers can always do stuff from scratch but really in 2014 who wants to
do things from scratch now a days.

When we give people a easy barrier of entry into integrating ActiveMQ into
Node.JS, I think we'll see the community expand faster and innovate more.
>From a re-usability perspective developers might find better ways to
optimize stuff which will help people solve more complex problems. Finally,
we want to abstract away all the mechanics involved and get to what we
truly want which is quick and easy data access.

Thanks,
Zak