activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Zakeria Hassan <zak.hassan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node.JS Client Library for Accessing Apache ActiveMQ
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 05:52:36 GMT
Hey Arthur,

Node.JS could replace the console and add many features that would enrich
the experience of users when using ActiveMQ. It's asynchronous in nature so
stuff like push notifications, web sockets, REST web services, and a world
of possibilities would be possible. We could still use the same java code
for ActiveMQ and have Node.JS running on a separate port. The ideal plan
would be to use this API or client library to communicate with ActiveMQ via
one of the following protocols: tcp, stomp, mqtt, etc.

Here a high level view of the architecture and yes web sockets would be
easy to implement here:

 IMG_20140203_001805.jpg<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3OpUJRbtZsZUVV3Vlp4MjFaaXpsWXFDR0RiSVpyRzRQVWx3/edit?usp=drive_web>