activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Zakeria Hassan <zak.hassan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node.JS Client Library for Accessing Apache ActiveMQ
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 00:34:51 GMT
With web sockets it comes with its benefits and drawbacks. I mean if you
benchmark it against traditional ajax then you will see web sockets perform
amazing but in terms of cross browser compatibility its not always
supported especially by our Microsoft folks
(IE<9)<http://caniuse.com/websockets>
.

Thanks,
Zak