activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Zakeria Hassan <zak.hassan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ Browser Pagination
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2014 04:50:25 GMT
Hi Arthur,

Yes,  I think you might have the old one. Here is the commit id that has
the latest code:

commit 57870f70eef1923561ca78f1d9b35645a422fd0c

Also, I brought up bootstrap in a discussion and I got a reply from Johan
and he gave me this link and said:

*"Mit, BSD are quite compatible. I'm guessing the font license is as well.
https://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html
<https://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html> Is a good place to start
looking."*

Thanks,