activemq-dev mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: AMQ Browser Pagination
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2014 04:15:05 GMT
Hey Zak - I saw your pull request and tried to pull it into my local repo but
ran into some issues.  There were a few changes to some of the files on
which you worked.

In addition to that, though, I have some questions on the changes.  There
are some links which appear to directly reach out to servers on the web,
like this one:

<link rel="stylesheet"
href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.0/css/bootstrap-theme.min.css">

This raises two questions:

* Is the license here compatible?  This has been opened before, but not
resolved to my knowledge.
* What will happen to the webconsole when the broker and client browser do
not have access to the internet?  In my opinion, the webconsole must work in
a disconnected environment.

I would have tried these myself, but had too much trouble getting the merge
to work.  If you could provide me with the latest commit ID of the public
ActiveMQ repo on top of which your changes were made, that would help.  I
know we were working on this together - I apologize for losing track of the
working baseline.  Unless... Maybe I have that history saved; let me check
again...