activemq-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] - Remove the old ActiveMQ Console
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:25:32 GMT
1. -1
2. -1
3. -1
4. +1
5. Resurrect the "old" console and bring it up-to-date, fixing any
outstanding bugs - +1

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Robert Davies <rajdavies@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to take a straw poll to see where everyone stands, because opinion has varied,
mine included. Straw polls can be a useful tool to move towards consensus. This isn’t a
formal vote, but to reduce the noise, can we keep it to binding votes only ?

> 1. Have one distribution with no default console, but make it easy to deploy a console
on demand (the original console - or 3rd party ones).