activemq-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] - Remove the old ActiveMQ Console
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:18:19 GMT
Can we get a rundown of the issues with the current console?  I don't
really see a lot of traffic on here complaining about it.  Nobody has
really touched it in a long time, right?  So, why not get some folks
who are interested in it to work on it?  I'd be willing to help with
it.

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Robert Davies <rajdavies@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to take a straw poll to see where everyone stands, because opinion has varied,
mine included. Straw polls can be a useful tool to move towards consensus. This isn’t a
formal vote, but to reduce the noise, can we keep it to binding votes only ?

> 1. Have one distribution with no default console, but make it easy to deploy a console
on demand (the original console - or 3rd party ones).