activemq-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] - Remove the old ActiveMQ Console
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 21:47:11 GMT
This whole "then we shouldn't use any 3rd party libraries" argument is
getting old, Hiram.  You know there's a difference between using a
library behind the scenes and the entire web console itself that the
users interact with directly. Come on, man.  Give it up.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Hiram Chirino <hiram@hiramchirino.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:
>> That’s completely BS.     If I download “activemq-###.tar.gz” from ActiveMQ’s
website and I run the startup scripts and such that are documented in that bundle and I find
a problem that directly pertains to ActiveMQ, I COMPLETELY expect to be able to go to ActiveMQ’s
JIRA and log an issue.  I also completely expect to be able to do a “git clone” of ActiveMQ’s
repo, diagnose the problem, and submit a patch back to ActiveMQ.