activemq-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Remove the old ActiveMQ Console
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 08:33:00 GMT
Yeah, I think we should have one distribution with no web console; then
clear instructions of how to install the old deprecated console or hawtio.
This should be as trivial as dropping a WAR in a known location (or a
trivial shell script etc). Then (as Lionel just said) things should just
work, particularly with security. This is how the karaf project works and
it works pretty well.

--
James
-------