activemq-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Console - let's get the problem defined
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:58:46 GMT
LOL. Nice try James.

Check out the current plugins for hawtio:
http://hawt.io/plugins/index.html

we've worked pretty well with every version of pretty much every decent
open source software library from camel / cxf / activemq / karaf / tomcat /
jetty / osgi / git / fabric8 / osgi / jmx / quartz - by being a stand alone
separate project. And the hawtio ActiveMQ tooling is way beyond anything in
the old console. Open source projects can actually, you know, collaborate.

There's really no technical reason to force a 22Mb legacy turd into the
ActiveMQ broker project or distro.

-------
Red Hat

Email: jstracha@redhat.com