activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is skinning hawt.io enough to allow it be be packaged in ActiveMQ?
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 15:23:07 GMT
What I'm supporting is the original comparison of the process needed
to resolve issues with software developed by external communities. If
it's not to the PMC's liking as HIram (and others) have mentioned,
then we take steps to do something about it.

We didn't write our own DI framework. If there were bugs in it then we
would report them to Spring's community and work with their devs to
fix it.

If we built on top of Spring, then that's cool too. We are devs and
can use other projects to leverage when it makes sense.