activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] - Remove the old ActiveMQ Console
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 15:47:42 GMT
[1] +1 This would let users choose which console they want.
[2] -1 I think having 2 distros would just add confusion for end users.
[3] 0  As long as it's ActiveMQ branded, then it works for me.
[4] -1 The original console is a liability that I'd rather not carry anymore.

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Robert Davies <rajdavies@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to take a straw poll to see where everyone stands, because opinion has varied,
mine included. Straw polls can be a useful tool to move towards consensus. This isn’t a
formal vote, but to reduce the noise, can we keep it to binding votes only ?

> 1. Have one distribution with no default console, but make it easy to deploy a console
on demand (the original console - or 3rd party ones).

--
Hiram Chirino

Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

hchirino@redhat.com | fusesource.com | redhat.com