activemq-dev mailing list archives

From jaklug <jak...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Multiple consumers not working with 1.6.2
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 06:01:57 GMT
Artnaseef,

Messages are NOT being dispatched to each consumer.  All the consumers
appear in the webconsole, but only the first consumer to connect actually
receives messages.  I looked at the unit tests, but other than to get the
syntax of the prefetch value, they aren't very useful for this use case.
Hasn't anybody out there implemented a multiple consumer setup like this
before?  Somebody must have an example of a client that, if I started two
instances of it, both would receive messages.  I also looked at the link you
sent, and I had already tried/done that.  The code I originally posted
reflects that.

I know I'm not the only person having this problem.  The folks at Mulesoft
are having the same issue on the same server we're using.  This must be a
bug unless somebody can show me the way.