activemq-dev mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Console - let's get the problem defined
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 23:39:44 GMT
Thanks.

I'm trying to edit the issues, but don't seem to have access.  Perhaps I'm
only permissioned to create and comment on issues?  What is needed to be
able to edit them?

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2471
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2429
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3555