activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq 5.9.1
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 20:38:33 GMT
Hi,

I am still planning to release 5.9.1. We need to figure out if we want
to cut 5.9.1 off of the current trunk at a stable checkpoint, or branch
it off 5.9.0 and just select the relevant patches. While the feedback on
this list is not conclusive (and I personally favor the 1st approach) I
believe most would favor the 2nd approach. Last week there were over 200
patches that we'd have to look through and backport. The fastest we
could get through this the sooner we'll have the release, I hope before
mid Feb.

Cheers,
Hadrian