activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] - Remove the old ActiveMQ Console
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:27:51 GMT
James,

5. Is just business as usual, why should it be part of the poll? Users
raise an issue, it gets fixed.

My $0.02,
Hadrian

On 01/17/2014 11:25 AM, James Carman wrote:
> 1. -1
> 2. -1
> 3. -1
> 4. +1
> 5. Resurrect the "old" console and bring it up-to-date, fixing any
> outstanding bugs - +1
>

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Robert Davies <rajdavies@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I want to take a straw poll to see where everyone stands, because opinion has varied,
mine included. Straw polls can be a useful tool to move towards consensus. This isn’t a
formal vote, but to reduce the noise, can we keep it to binding votes only ?

>> 1. Have one distribution with no default console, but make it easy to deploy a console
on demand (the original console - or 3rd party ones).