activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Remove the old ActiveMQ Console
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 08:09:40 GMT

> As someone who’s had to struggle to install things behind corporate firewalls and networks
without internet connectivity and such on several occasions, I’d certainly prefer an “activemq-all”
distribution or something that would be fully complete.   Those “no internet” situations
always annoy me when I have some optional thing that I really need at that moment.   (yea,
I admit, usually comes down to poor planning on my part)

Yeah - but its the sort of thing you’d only do once ;).

>> thanks,
>>
>> Rob
>>
>> On 9 Jan 2014, at 05:09, Matt Pavlovich <matt@pavlovich.com> wrote:
>>
>>> +1