activemq-dev mailing list archives

From jgenender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move the ActiveMQ web-console to a sub-project.
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 22:07:27 GMT
I am also interested in why not at Apache. Looking at the contributors list:

https://github.com/hawtio/hawtio/graphs/contributors

A lot of those names seem to jump out as being AMQ committers.  I assume you
would know, or perhaps one of the other hawt.io contributors would like to
chime in?

Also, if you are not part of the hawt.io community, whats up with your
signature?

rajdavies wrote