activemq-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default Web Console
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 17:42:20 GMT
Hey Chris

So hawtio is a ASL licensed community open source project; its not a
company product or commercial tool. There are committers from different
companies on it.
http://hawt.io/

but if folks are worried about having a console from a different open
source project inside ActiveMQ we can easily rip it out; it was only added
to try give users a better experience of using ActiveMQ (particularly as
the old-not-really-maintained console sucks ass & is huge).

--
James
-------

Email: jstracha@redhat.com