activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jaromir Hamala <jaromir.ham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simpler Replicated LevelDB store?
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 14:20:52 GMT
There is nothing really fancy:
http://www.hazelcast.com/docs/3.0/manual/multi_html/ch12s02.html#NetworkPartitioning
I believe there is no way how to specify a minimum quorum in order to
obtain a distributed lock. This could lead to a situation where 2 servers
will act as masters during the split-brain scenario, however I believe it
should be possible to  implement this in ActiveMQ code - something like

if (currentClusterSize < minimumSize) { dontEvenTryBeObtainAMasterLock.. }