activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jaromir Hamala <>
Subject Simpler Replicated LevelDB store?
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 13:54:34 GMT
Hi guys,

I was looking at the implementation of replicated LevelDB store. It
currently requires Apache ZooKeeper. I was thinking how to simplify it and
it seems me it should be possible to implement both electing master and
member discovery mechanisms by Hazelcast.

What do you think about it? Hazelcast implements distributed locking, it's
very easy to use and has no external dependencies. I'm hoping to simplify
deployment and easy to use of ActiveMQ HA capabilities.

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away.”
Antoine de Saint Exupéry