activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Norwegian character ActiveMQ consumer problem
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 13:21:42 GMT
There's lots of thins that can happen to make it seem like ActiveMQ is
not doing the right thing.  For example:
1) The FileWriter encodes the string to the file using the java
default platform encoding.
2) If you then view the file in your terminal, you then have to check
what encoding the terminal is using.

Typically, #1 and #2 do not match.

I'd recommend setting up a little test case to test to see of the
character in question is being preserved.