activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [ISSUE] - bin/activemq.bat for Windows users
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 15:38:50 GMT
I kinda wish that both activemq unix script and activemq were simple
start activemq in the foreground scripts.  Starting activemq as a
service/background is different on Windows and Linux/Unix so that
should done using other extra files etc.

For example we could have a bin/activemq-service script for unix that
handles doing the init.d unix stuff: 'activemq-service start'
'activemq-service stop' etc.

Hiram Chirino

Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

hchirino@redhat.com | fusesource.com | redhat.com