activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Outdated documentation on the site
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 06:58:12 GMT
some of the pages are  just duplicates by ${include} between the different versions - its all
a bit of a mess - but your right it should be done - shout  if you need help and good luck!

On 14 Nov 2013, at 23:32, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Some of documentation in the wiki is extremely outdated, like the getting started guide
[1]. I don't think anybody is using AMQ 4.x for instance. I'll go through the whole site and
update as much as I can in the coming days. Any objections?

> Hadrian
>
> [1] http://activemq.apache.org/getting-started.html
>

> --
> Hadrian Zbarcea