activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré>
Subject Re: Cutting a 5.9.1 release
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:54:22 GMT
FYI, about Karaf/OSGi integration, I have the following patches to submit:
- instead of depending to the jetty feature, ActiveMQ feature should
depend to the http feature. It will allow to easily migrate to Karaf 3.0.0.
- extends the ActiveMQ Karaf commands package import version range to
support Karaf 3.0.0
- some fixes in the features and metadata

I will create the Jira and submit the patches tomorrow.

On 11/14/2013 04:29 PM, Hiram Chirino wrote:
> So what do you guys think about doing a quick 5.9.1 release.  There
> were some big bugs in the 5.9.0 release that have now been fixed and
> perhaps we should cut a release now before any major changes make
> their way into trunk?
> What do ya guys think?

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Talend -