activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshua.X.Peng (mis.usca08.Newegg) 22507" <Joshua.X.P...@newegg.com>
Subject RE: Why is the amount of Enqueued less than Dequeued
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 23:49:21 GMT

Best Regards
Joshua Peng

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged
or otherwise confidential information.  It is intended only for the person or persons to whom
it is addressed. If you received this message in error, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy, disclose, disseminate, distribute, or use this message any part thereof or any
information contained therein. Please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

保密注意:此邮件及其附随文件可能包含了保密信息。该邮件的目的是发送给指定收件人。如果您非指定收件人而错误地收到了本邮件,您将无权阅读、打印、保存、复制、泄露、传播、分发或使用此邮件全部或部分内容或者邮件中包含的任何信息。请立即通知发件人,并删除该邮件。感谢您的配合!

From: Joshua.X.Peng (mis.usca08.Newegg) 22507
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 4:47 PM
To: 'dev-subscribe@activemq.apache.org'
Subject: Why is the amount of Enqueued less than Dequeued

Dear Activmq team:
Our project has used ActiveMQ for the message server, but there is a question want to consult
with you.

Why is the amount of Enqueued less than Dequeued?  As I know, one message don’t dispatch
to more than one consumer.
dequeued messages = messages delivered from the destination to consumers. this number can
be higher that the number of enqueued messages if a message was delivered to multiple consumers
(topics).  But we don’t use Topic model.

Our project should avoid repeatedly consume the message.

[cid:image001.png@01CED722.4F9EF340]

Version: ActiveMQ-5.7.0;

<persistenceAdapter>
            <kahaDB directory="${activemq.data}/kahadb"/>
</persistenceAdapter>

Not DUPS_OK_ACKNOWLEDGE;