activemq-dev mailing list archives

From mm5642 <>
Subject Network of brokers does not work when service started before coming online
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 18:27:54 GMT

I'm using multicast for network of brokers. I'm having problem with brokers
not seeing a system that come online after the activemq service has already
been started. I would have to restart the activemq service before other
brokers recognize that it's online. There are times when the brokers does
not recognizes it and I have to delay a period of time from stopping the
service to the time of starting the service.

My problem is that my customer have a master switch which he turn the whole
system (computers and network switch) on/off at the same time. When the
network switch is on before the computer turn on, everything worked fine.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.