activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0 - RC2
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:02:13 GMT
I ran the unit tests in activemq-unit-tests and got this:

Failed tests:
testVirtualTopicFailover(org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.kahaDbJdbcLeaseQueueMasterSlaveTest):
Get message after failover

testTransactedStoreUsageSuspendResume(org.apache.activemq.bugs.TransactedStoreUsageSuspendResumeTest):
Got all messages: java.util.concurrent.CountDownLatch@5bcc83fe[Count = 7239]

I ran the two failing tests in isolation and everything passed fine:

 T E S T S
Running org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.kahaDbJdbcLeaseQueueMasterSlaveTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 21.004 sec

Results :

 T E S T S
Running org.apache.activemq.bugs.TransactedStoreUsageSuspendResumeTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 52.688 sec

Results :

I reran all the tests again and got the same results.
I suppose it's an inconsistency or collision with the tests somehow, and
since they run individually, things should be fine.

Here's my +1.