activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: {VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.6.1
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:12:36 GMT
I found what introduced the problem.  The introduction of OpenWire 10
causes problems.  If I change the following line in OpenWireFormat.cs from

            PreferredWireFormatInfo.Version = 10;

back to

            PreferredWireFormatInfo.Version = 9;

Then the unit tests all start passing, even with all of the other changes
included.  I think there is something seriously wrong with the OpenWire 10
implementation.