activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Libucha <mlibu...@chiliad.com>
Subject power linux activemq-cpp
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:36:41 GMT
Hi folks,

New here. If this is the wrong place for questions about activemq-cpp,
please accept my apologies. And redirect me, please?

Trying to get activemq-cpp running on PowerLinux. It builds OK, but can't
sustain connect to the broker. 64bit, it actually seg faults. 32bit there
isn't but it still can't hold the connection.

(Runs fine on RedHat, AIX, so the app is solid.)

A couple of the unit tests fail, output below. Thanks for any help or
suggestions.

Mark

!!!FAILURES!!!
Test Results:
Run:  103   Failures: 2   Errors: 0

1) test:
N8activemq4test8openwire30OpenwireEnhancedConnectionTestE::testDestinationSource
(F) line: 237 activemq/test/openwire/OpenwireEnhancedConnectionTest.cpp
equality assertion failed
- Expected: 0
- Actual  : 94

2) test:
N8activemq4test8openwire30OpenwireEnhancedConnectionTestE::testDestinationSourceGetters
(F) line: 171 activemq/test/openwire/OpenwireEnhancedConnectionTest.cpp
equality assertion failed
- Expected: 1
- Actual  : 95
- Should be one Queue