activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Signed CLA
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:39:05 GMT
Hello-

I'd like to work towards becoming an ActiveMQ committer. I've been active in the community
and on the implementation side of things for many years, and would like to take a bigger role
on the dev, documentation and user support side of things.

My CLA is on file, I'm requesting Wiki and Jira karma (just to assign myself tickets).

Thanks!
Matt Pavlovich

Begin forwarded message:

> From: James Carman <jcarman@apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Signed CLA
> Date: October 15, 2013 2:14:03 PM CDT
> To: Matt Pavlovich <mattrpav@gmail.com>
> Cc: secretary@apache.org, Matt Pavlovich <mattrpav@gmail.com>
>
> Dear Matt Pavlovich,
>
> This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been filed in the Apache Software
Foundation records.