activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: Signed CLA
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 05:29:08 GMT
Hi Matt,

Do you already have your account for Wiki and Jira (just to check the
permission) ?

Regards
JB

On 10/15/2013 10:39 PM, Matt Pavlovich wrote:
> Hello-
>
> I'd like to work towards becoming an ActiveMQ committer. I've been active in the community
and on the implementation side of things for many years, and would like to take a bigger role
on the dev, documentation and user support side of things.

> My CLA is on file, I'm requesting Wiki and Jira karma (just to assign myself tickets).
>
> Thanks!
> Matt Pavlovich
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: James Carman <jcarman@apache.org>
>> Subject: Re: Signed CLA
>> Date: October 15, 2013 2:14:03 PM CDT
>> To: Matt Pavlovich <mattrpav@gmail.com>
>> Cc: secretary@apache.org, Matt Pavlovich <mattrpav@gmail.com>
>>
>> Dear Matt Pavlovich,
>>
>> This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been filed in the Apache
Software Foundation records.

>> If you have been invited as a committer, please advise the project PMC that your
ICLA has been filed.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org