activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré>
Subject Re: [DISCUCSS] - Apache Camel 5.9 release
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 09:46:12 GMT
Hi Claus,

just a quick note, the subject should be Apache ActiveMQ 5.9 release
(and not Camel ;)).

Anyway, agree to move forward to 5.9.

I will review the open tickets on my side.

Regarding the points to discuss:
- I would prefer to keep kahadb by default and set leveldb as optional
(even if I didn't have issues with leveldb so far)
- I think hawtio 1.2M is fine
- the documentation and release summary should be reviewed, indeed. I
can help on that. I'm not sure we have a Jira about that.

On 10/02/2013 10:58 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
> Hi
> We are closing down on a new Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0 release.
> In the JIRA tracker we have 19 open tickets against this release
> I just wanted to get a thread started on @dev so we could get focused
> on resolving the remainder issues and get the code into shape for a
> release in not so far distant.
> There is possible some things to discuss/consider
> - Is the new leveldb stable and good as default replacement for
> kahadb. I am just asking because I got the impression that would be
> the intention to have leveldb replace kahadb in the future
> - Can we use hawtio 1.2M release or should we ask them to cut a 1.2 GA release
> - any pending documentation missing?
> - could anyone write up a summary of the new and noteworthy of this
> release. At Camel we write this during development, but at AMQ it
> seems like a last minute thing, and that possible let us forget some
> cool stuff. Maybe we should get on the habit and do like Camel and
> work on a release notes page during development
> - Any other stuff ?

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Talend -

View raw message