activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel and Embedded AMQ. Problem consuming from a queue
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:53:43 GMT
Hi

Can you tell us a bit more about real environment? eg what container
do you embed AMQ in?
And do you use AMQ 5.7.0 version?

And what about the code for handling the request/reply on the server
is this hand coded JMS code, or do you use Camel or some other
framework?

And what queue types do you use for the reply queue? Is it a temporary
queue or a named queue?
Also what about the clocks on the client and server, and they fairly
in sync? As you may hit a message expiry problem if the client and
broker clocks are not in sync.