activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Holland, Ralph MR" <ralph.holl...@defence.gov.au>
Subject activemq broker management console - connections not showing [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 08:45:45 GMT
UNCLASSIFIED

Hi developers.

Since trialing activemq 5.8.0 I am unable to see connections in the http management console
connection view.

I can see connections by exploring JMX attribute.

Is there any plan for a point release soon to address some issues?  I will be rolling back
to 5.7.0.

regards,

Ralph

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is subject to
the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in
error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.