activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "michael.mathieu" <m...@elmathi.eu>
Subject Network broker: force forward (if no consumer at destination)
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 07:04:00 GMT
Hi all!

I posted last week a message on stackoverflow, but I received no answers,
maybe I'd have more chance here.

As it's clearly explained here :
http://blog.garytully.com/2012/07/activemq-broker-networks-think-demand.html
When there's no consumer for the destination queue, the messages are no
longer forwarded. Is there a way to force the forward? Could be interesting
to avoid that messages stay in the local queue (e.g. a VM in a cloud: we
would like to force the forward of the messages and then shutdown the VM,
even if no consumer at the destination).

Thanks for your answers!

(origin:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18751617/activemq-network-broker-force-forward-if-no-consumer-at-the-destination)